My Search For Best Ayurvedic Kidney Hospital - Doctor Began

These days, due to ease of living, we are getting more diseases. We have become familiar to those diseases that were said to be rare in earlier times. Diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure are now not bounded to affect only people with age around or over 60 years but the youngsters or people in their early 30s are developing these diseases. 

Let us tell you that these two diseases are the root cause to several severe kidney problems. The reason is, people are not completely aware of serious complications associated with these common medical conditions. These days, almost 1 out of every five people has either diabetes or hypertension or both. I was also one of the people who lie in majority.

I am telling you all these as per my personal experience. Here I am going to share my experience from getting a kidney disease to fighting and defeating the kidney problem effectively. Let us get started.


Hey, you all, I am Mohit Kumar, 42 from district Jhajjar of Haryana. I was in Delhi Police on the post of Sub-Inspector. Due to the challenging job of Police, I got diabetes in my early thirties. As per my work pressure, I never paid my attention to my health condition as I thought that I was active enough to manage my blood sugar level. But it was the blunder of my life. In the next three years, I got to know that I had a kidney disease. When I took medical help, it was found that my diabetes was the reason behind my kidney disease. 

I was regretting over my carelessness towards my health as it made me a kidney patient. From the day, my struggle for getting the best treatment began. I contacted many doctors and hospitals for the sake of the best treatment for defeating my kidney disease, but all went in vain. Though some treatments helped me gain relief from some complications. Still I had some complications that did not allow me to live a normal life. I was strived for finding the best treatment for my kidney disease. In the same context, I was trying different modes to find the best cure for my kidney disease.

I was consulting many kidney doctors if they could help me but most of them were telling me that I was taking the right treatment. I was so frustrated and getting depressed. When I came to know that Ayurveda could provide me with the best cure. I soon landed on the internet to know if it could help me. In the searches, I found that Ayurveda is a holistic treatment system that works on core of the disease to help provide a permanent cure. Since it uses herbal medications and natural therapies, it could help me gain permanent cure. 

I got a breath of relief when I came to know about it and then my search for best Ayurvedic kidney hospital doctor began. After many days of hard work, I knew about Karma Ayurveda and started taking treatment from it. In some months of treatment, I got recovered from my kidney disease. Around a year of treatment helped me gain my natural kidney health again. All thanks to Karma Ayurveda.

Comments